Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dresses....and Honeymoon!

I haven't had an update in a few days...my apologies. So it is turning out that a few people, not going to mention any names, have their dresses! I am jealous! I am planning to go to The White Dress in Corona Del Mar this weekend for the first round! Very exciting! I just need to understand what looks and feels best because there are so many styles!

One interesting website is BHLDN.com which is the wedding line from Anthropology. They have some very fashion forward pieces, not sure if they are "me" but I think worth checking out for sure!

I love the bridesmaid dresses and I think they will look amazing on you all!

I started personal training with Erin's sister and I can hardly sit up I am sore! It is a good workout because I must be fit as a fiddle on that Special Day!

Another fun thing is searching for places for the Honeymoon. We are now looking into Thailand! Long flight but so many beautiful beaches it is unreal. With your free time, google Phuket Thailand. A-MAZ-ING




No comments:

Post a Comment